You can now download A1 SD Bench APK for free from this page. To use or install this A1 SD Bench apk, you need to turn on the unknown source in your phone. We are providing you A1 SD Bench 2.6.2 apk file, this app is very popular and have been installed by
1,000,000+ users. To install A1 SD Bench app in your phone, you must have
Android 4.0+ version of Android.
You can assume popularity of this app with it’s rating, A1 SD Bench got
9.0 ratings. You can download A1 SD Bench apk from the above link.
*** IMPORTANT – If your SD card is not detected, please send us your model and SD card location, before giving a rating. We can not test this app on all devices ***
Use A1 SD Bench – free tool to benchmark your phone & tablet SD card, RAM and memory, to test IO read / write speed (Quick, Long, Random I/O and Accurate) and check media performance, and compare your benchmark results online.
★ Four benchmark modes – Quick, Longer, Accurate and Random I/O
★ Built-in compare results online (anonymous)
★ Built-in view statistics online
★ SD card speed test, or multiple SD cards
★ Speed test any Android storage including RAM and USB
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
★ Measure both read and write speeds to find out how fast is your SD card
★ Quick and Accurate benchmark (to reduce caching effects)
★ Check your speed-test results with other devices
★ Speed categories: Class 2, Class 4, Class 6, Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II and UHS-III
★ Custom location option to test any device directory
★ Shows total and free memory for all media including RAM
• Internal memory
• Internal SD cards
• External SD cards
• System RAM (Random access memory)
• USB flash drive (including, NAND flash, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
• Up to 6 USB flash drives (connected simultaneously via USB hub)
• USB HDD (Hard drives)
Supported memory cards:
• SD Cards
• Micro SD
• Micro SDHC
• Micro SDXC
• Phone’s built-in memory (card)
• Problem? Please, send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• We can not test all Android devices, so if your device’s memory / SD card / USB is not detected correctly, use Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, specifying path to your storage, e.g. /mnt/sdcard/, /mnt/usb_drive;
• NTFS and other non-native file systems is supported as far as your Android device is compatible with a such FS.
• Your device needs enough free (100 MB and up, depending on media speed, and up to few GB if using longer test option) space for benchmarks to work;
• More: http://a1dev.com/sd-bench/notes/
More info on permissions:
• “Storage” & “Media” is used to benchmark your device storage, SD cards and USB attached drives.
• “Internet” is used to access and submit online scores and for anonymous usage statistics (both can be enabled and disabled).
Changes to be GDPR compliant.
If you having any trouble in downloading the A1 SD Bench apk file, you can share your queries with us.
Copyright© 2019 Tiktok Apk Download For Android / iPhone