You can now download Norton Halt exploit defender APK for free from this page. To use or install this Norton Halt exploit defender apk, you need to turn on the unknown source in your phone. We are providing you Norton Halt exploit defender 220.127.116.11 apk file, this app is very popular and have been installed by
100,000+ users. To install Norton Halt exploit defender app in your phone, you must have
Android 4.0+ version of Android.
You can assume popularity of this app with it’s rating, Norton Halt exploit defender got
10.0 ratings. You can download Norton Halt exploit defender apk from the above link.
Norton Halt is a first responder app designed to alert you on the latest breaking security vulnerabilities and exploits that threaten your device and personal information by allowing attackers to bypass system permissions, inject malicious code, and install unauthorized apps.
· Detects the KRACK vulnerability
· Detects the DirtyCow vulnerability
· Detects the BlueBorne vulnerability
· Deep Malware Scanner (pilot) – Scan for malicious apps
· Detects the QuadRooter vulnerability
· Detects the Towelroot Vulnerability and Mediaserver Vulnerability
· Detects the Zipfury Path Traversal Vulnerability and Keyring Vulnerability
· Detects the WifiHs20UtilityService vulnerability
· Checks your device for the Stagefright vulnerability (including Stagefright 2.0)
· Detects the Lock Screen Bypass vulnerability
· Detects the Serialization vulnerability
· Checks for browsers that are vulnerable to Same Origin Policy Security Bypass
· Scans for apps that use vulnerable versions of the Apache Cordova toolkit
· Lets you know whether your device has the Fake ID vulnerability
· Scans your phone to detect MasterKey vulnerability and the Obad Trojan virus
· Prevents multiple lock screen bypass exploits
· Detects Exynos 4 exploit and USSD code attacks
· Blocks unauthorized USSD code requests and stops the dialer from executing USSD codes
· Updated periodically to help protect against threats and vulnerabilities that can expose personal data and financial information.
Deep Malware Scanner (pilot)
Scan your devices for malicious apps. Malware is identified using Symantec Mobile Insight’s latest behavior similarity-based technology.
QuadRooter Vulnerability (CVE-2016-2503, CVE-2016-2504, CVE-2016-2059, CVE-2016-5340)
A malicious app can exploit vulnerabilities to gain root privilege to the user’s device.
Towelroot Vulnerability (CVE-2014-3153)
A malicious app can exploit this vulnerability to root the user device.
Mediaserver Vulnerability (CVE-2015-6616)
A malicious app can exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code or cause deny of service, compromising the device security.
Keyring Vulnerability (CVE-2016-0728)
A malicious app can exploit this vulnerability to run arbitrary code as the system user, enabling it to potentially take control of the device.
Zipfury Path Traversal Vulnerability (CVE-2015-8780)
A malicious party can craft a special backup archive, which when restored to a vulnerable device, allows the malicious party to place files in arbitrary locations on the device, including privileged system locations.
WIFIHS20UTILITYSERVICE VULNERABILITY (CVE-2015-7888)
The WifiHs20UtilityService vulnerability allows attackers to write a controlled file to an arbitrary path as the system user on certain devices.
STAGEFRIGHT VULNERABILITY (CVE-2015-1538, CVE-2015-1539, CVE-2015-3824, CVE-2015-3826, CVE-2015-3827, CVE-2015-3828, CVE-2015-3829, CVE-2015-3876, CVE-2015-6602)
A remotely exploitable software defect that affects the Android operating system, it allows an attacker to perform arbitrary operations on the victim device through remote code execution and privilege elevation.
LOCK SCREEN BYPASS VULNERABILITY (CVE-2015-3860)
The Lock Screen Bypass vulnerability allows anybody with physical access to the device to potentially unlock it without knowing the correct password.
The BlueBorne vulnerability can be exploited to allow arbitrary code execution or cause denial of service, compromising the security of the device.
The DirtyCow vulnerability can be exploited to allow local users to gain privileges by leveraging incorrect handling of a copy-on-write (COW) feature to write to a read-only memory mapping.
KRACK (Key Reinstallation attaCKs, KRACKs) is a serious weakness in the WPA2 protocol. This vulnerability can be exploited to steal sensitive information such as username, credit card number, passwords, emails, photos, and so on.
• Added detection for the Magellan vulnerability
If you having any trouble in downloading the Norton Halt exploit defender apk file, you can share your queries with us.
Copyright© 2019 Tiktok Apk Download For Android / iPhone