You can now download Raspicast APK for free from this page. To use or install this Raspicast apk, you need to turn on the unknown source in your phone. We are providing you Raspicast 1.4.3 apk file, this app is very popular and have been installed by
50,000+ users. To install Raspicast app in your phone, you must have
Android 4.0+ version of Android.
You can assume popularity of this app with it’s rating, Raspicast got
ratings. You can download Raspicast apk from the above link.
• Cast YouTube videos
• Cast media content from your android device
• Play local media files on your Raspberry Pi
• Play streams from playlists (m3u, pls) on your Raspberry Pi
You just need aRaspberry Piwith a running SSH-Server, the omxplayer and optional a little image viewer. I only tested it with Raspbian, but there is no reason why it shouldn’t work on other distributions.
• Controllable via a seekbar
• Hardware volume buttons
• Support for multiple audio and subtitle (srt-format) streams
• To cast YouTube videos to your Raspberry Pi just open the YouTube app and a video and choose “Share” → Raspicast.
• To play streams just copy a playlist (m3u or pls format) to your android device and open the list via the app, or play the streams manually from the actionbar.
image viewer: http://omxiv.bplaced.net
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
NEW PI USER: enable SSH via “sudo raspi-config”
– Various bug fixes
If you having any trouble in downloading the Raspicast apk file, you can share your queries with us.
Copyright© 2019 Tiktok Apk Download For Android / iPhone